Certificate Comodo Elite SSL
- Protection information
- Increase positions in search
- Growth of trust visitors
Comodo Elite SSL fully justifies it’s name. The certificate is designed to protect 1 domain. Suitable for small commercial sites.
Certificate Comodo Elite SSL has 128-bit encryption and 2048-bit root seal. In addition, it includes HackerGuardian free vulnerabilities’ scan. The lock icon is displayed in browser URL, and the site is dynamically sealed with Comodo Seal Secure Site. Dynamic seal means that your website’s visitors can check the information about your company in real-time. Users will be confident in the security of personal data transfer and financial transactions.
Organization validation is required for obtaining this certificate and consits of four basic steps. First of all, will be checked location of your organization. After that phone number and domain ownership. At the end – verification call from Certification Authority.
The term of certificate issuance takes from 1 to 3 days in the presence of all the necessary documents of the organization the certificate is issued for.
To accelerate the procedure of the certificate issuance before the order is necessary to fulfill the certification center requirements. A full list can be found here.
Compatible with 99.3% of browsers:
Google Chrome 3+
Mozilla Firefox 1+
Choose a certificate that meets requirements of your site!
Certificates’ features and specifications
- Certificate for 1 domain;
- Validation type - Organization;
- Ability of 128-bit encryption;
- Unlimited servers’ license;
- Compatible with 99.3% of browsers;
- Free SSL re-issuance;
- 30-days money-back guarantee;
- Displays Comodo Seal;
- The certificate is verified by 2048-bit seal;
- The certificate is insured for $500 000;
- Free Hacker Guardian vulnerabilities’ scan;
- Does not protect subdomains;
- Free technical support 24/7;
- Certificate issuance 24/7;
*Free upgrades are available once during the first year.
Secure your site!