Comodo Unified Communications Certificate
- Protection information
- Increase positions in search
- Growth of trust visitors
Comodo Unified Communications Certificate (UCC) – professional protection of multiple domains and subdomains. For an additional fee you can add up to 200 domains. It supports all MS Exchange platforms available on the market, designed to simplify the administration of the client.
Protection confirmed the static seal Comodo Secure Site Seal, which significantly enhances the confidence to such sites.
The certificate is issued after the domain name’s verification and company’s registration have been carried out.
To accelerate the procedure of the certificate issuance before the order is necessary to fulfill the certification center requirements. A full list can be found here.
Compatible with 99.3% of browsers:
Google Chrome 3+
Mozilla Firefox 1+
Choose a certificate that meets requirements of your site!
Certificates’ features and specifications
- Validation - Organization;
- Certificate for one primary domain;
- Included 4 additional domains;
- Possibility of 128/256 bit encryption;
- Free license for an unlimited number of servers;
- Free re-issue of the certificate, unlimited number of times;
- Compatibility with browsers - 99.3%;
- Money back guarantee - 30 days;
- The certificate is confirmed by a 2048-bit signature;
- The company checks the domain and the entire organization;
- The certificate is supported when working with Office Communications;
- The certificate is supported by MS Exchange;
- Free Site Seal (Secure Site Seal);
- The certificate is insured for $ 250,000;
- Free technical support 24/7;
- Issue of the certificate 24/7.
Secure your site!