Comodo EV Code Signing Certificate
- Protection information
- Increase positions in search
- Growth of trust visitors
Comodo EV Code Signing not only protects the software with an additional private key stored on an external hardware token. The certificate also guarantees the identity of your organization. That not only increases customer confidence, but also has a favourable effect on your file reputation in Microsoft SmartScreen.
The certificate is issued to only one domain. To receive Comodo EV Code Signing the company must pass an extended validation within 1-5 days.
The verification takes place in several stages. Please note: you must pass all stages without exception – otherwise the certificate will be denied. We strongly recommend you to familiarize with all the Certification Center's requirements for verification and find out what documents are needed
We guarantee a full refund or free certificate replacement within 30 days.
Choose a certificate that meets requirements of your site!
Certificates’ features and specifications
- Verifies the software ownership;
- Validation type - Extended;
- 32-bit or 64-bit digital signature of files in the .exe, .ocx, .dll, .cab format and kernel software;
- Windows 10, any Microsoft format (32 and 64 bit);
- Adobe AIR applications;
- JAVA applets;
- Mozilla Object files;
- MS Office Macro or VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) files;
- Apple Mac software for MacOS 9 or OS X;
- Microsoft Silverlight applications or XAF files;
- The certificate is ready to work in 1-5 days;
- Free technical support 24/7;
- Certificate issuance 24/7.
Secure your software!