Certificates Certum Trusted SSL
- Data protection
- Improving positions in search engine
- Increased confidence of visitors
With Certum Trusted SSL certificate, your website will be able to assure customers that it is safe to do business, as it contains the domain name and organization name. This certificate displays https connection in the browser bar, and dynamic Secured by Certum site seal on the page.
Since Certum Trusted SSL provides first-class data encryption and creates confidence in sites, it will be an excellent option for financial institutions, e-commerce sites, and any other company that is interested in enhancing reputation and sales on the Internet. Certificate supports service cryptographic algorithm using a hash function SHA-2.
To issue Certum Trusted SSL, you must provide the following documents:
1. The statutory document of the company
2. The identity card of one of the founders or trustee
Compatible with 99.0% of browsers
Google Chrome 3+
Mozilla Firefox 1+
19 years experience
Money back - 30 days
Features and specifications of certificates
- Certificate for single domain name;
- Validation - organization;
- 128/256-bit encryption capability;
- Browser compatibility - 99.0%;
- Free installation on for an unlimited number of servers;
- Displays Secured by Certum website seal;
- Money back guarantee - 30 days;
- The certificate is verified by a 2048/4096-bit signature;
- The certificate is insured for $ 400 000;
- Unlimited reissues;
- 24/7 certificate issuance and technical support;
- The certificate is ready for use in 1-3 days;
- Suitable for credit companies, insurance companies, large corporate portals.
Protect your website!